Media & Communication Currents
Call for Papers
Articles, Paper, research notes and book reviews are invited for publication in the Media and Communication Currents, a journal devoted to intellectual thinking based on historical, epistemological, methodological, theoretical and technical/policy discourses and expositions on any aspect of media and communication.
All paper/articles, research notes reports book reviews submitted for publication in Media and Communication Currents should conform to the following:
- Be submitted in MS word, 12 point Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing
- Article should have a cover page, bearing the title, name of author(s), affiliation or address, email and phone number
- The article/paper should have an abstract of not more than 250 words after the title
- Articles/papers should not be more than 7,000 words
- Author(s) should use APA referencing (latest) style
- Articles submitted for publication would be subject to blind assessment by scholars for quality
- Contributors are entitled to a copy of the published journal.
Articles are submitted to Media and Communication Currents on the understanding that they have not been sent for consideration elsewhere. All decisions on articles/papers submitted for publication will be communicated within three weeks from the date of receipt of article/paper.
For Details: Contact Wilson Joseph +2348038399712
MCC Account Details: Fidelity Bank 6060352182
Deadline for Submission of Paper: April 30 (for June Edition) November 30, (for December Edition)
Media and Communication Currents is a publication of the Department of Mass Communication, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria